Waverley Foot Clinic in Farnham has taken every effort to protect you during these difficult times.
We are open as usual
Foot problems continue during the current pandemic. Waverley Foot Clinic has remained open throughout the lockdown to ensure the highest quality of reliable care.
Booking an appointment
What ever your problem or issue is; we ensure the highest standards of care and Covid 19 precautions. See our website for Podiatry & Chiropody treatments available at Waverley Foot Clinic in Farnham. http://waverleyfootclinic.com/chiropody-podiatry-treatments/
Booking an appointment is simple, our daily opening hours are unchanged. Just call the clinic number 01252 716611 and book an suitable date and time.
Attending an appointment
The following safety procedures have been put in place to ensure your safety. Waverley Foot Clinic operates a ‘one way system’ to ensure your safety and no contact with other patients.
- Do NOT attend the clinic if you have any Covid 19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has. Please call the Waverley Foot Clinic to arrange another appointment date.
2. Only arrive at the clinic 5 minutes before the appointment time. No entry permitted before this time.
3. Come by yourself unless accompanied by a carer or parent/guardian
4. Face mask to be used before entering the building
5. Please use Hand Sanitizer available as you enter the building
6. We will take your temperature an arrival
7. If you wish the NHS Covid 19 contact tracing QR code available https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-covid-19/
8. Maintain 2m safe distance
9. Contactless payment preferred
Thank you for your time to read this important blog. Call or email me if you have and questions: email@example.com
Podiatrist / Chiropodist
Waverley Foot Clinic