Foot pain resolution
Society of Chiropody and Podiatry Conference in Liverpool
Jonathan Kirk and Sheila Mills from Waverley Foot Clinic, renowned podiatrists and chiropodists, are currently attending the prestigious Society of Chiropody and Podiatry Conference in Liverpool. This annual UK gathering, the largest in Europe, offers a remarkable four-day itinerary of enlightening clinical lectures and unrivalled access to the most cutting-edge advancements and technology in the field of podiatry and chiropody.
Recent publication supports orthotic use with plantar fasciitis foot pain reduction
Published November 2017
Dr. D’Amico is a Professor and Former Chair of the Division of Orthopedic Sciences at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
Programme of speakers
An outstanding programme of keynote speakers here in Liverpool:-
- Professor Alice Roberts, Anatomist, Anthropologist and Professor of Public Engagement in Science, University of Birmingham
- Professor Steve West, Vice-Chancellor, President and Chief Executive Officer, University of West of England
- Professor Chris Nester, Foot and Ankle Research Centre Lead, University of Salford .
- Dr Tim Kilmartin, Consultant Podiatric Surgeon, Ilkeston Hospital, Derbyshire and Hillsborough Private Clinic, Northern Ireland
- Professor Chris Griffiths, Foundation Chair in Dermatology, University of Manchester
- Professor Susan Nancarrow, Southern Cross University, Australia
- Professor Anne-Marie Keenan, Chair of Applied Health Research, School of Healthcare, Assistant Director and Training Lead, NIHR Leeds Musculoskeletal Biomedical Unit and University of Leeds
- Professor Ian Philp, Chief Medical Officer, EASYCare Academy and Professor of Healthcare for Older People, University of Warwick
- Dr David Voegeli, Associate Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southampton
- Dr Rainer Wolber, Head of Innovation and Compliance, Beiersdorf Health Care, Germany
- Dr Adam Bird, Associate Head, School of Allied Health, La Trobe University, Australia
Custom orthotic insoles
At Waverley Foot Clinic, we specialise in alleviating foot pain through the use of customised orthotic insoles. Our state-of-the-art digital technology allows us to accurately scan your foot and identify the underlying cause of your discomfort. Recent clinical research has shown that the implementation of insoles can result in an impressive 80% reduction in foot pain.
For more information, please visit our orthotics insoles page.