Foot Pain resolution
Society of Chiropody & Podiatry Conference in Liverpool
Podiatrists & Chiropodists Jonathan Kirk & Sheila Mills from Waverley Foot Clinic are attending the Society of Chiropody & Podiatry Conference in Liverpool. The annual UK meeting is the largest in Europe with four days of excellent clinical lectures and access to the latest developments and technology within the Podiatry & Chiropody field.
Recent publication supports orthotic use with plantar faciitis foot pain reduction
Published November 2017
Dr. D’Amico is a Professor and Former Chair of the Division of Orthopedic Sciences at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
Programme of Speakers
An outstanding programme of keynote speakers here in Liverpool:-
- Professor Alice Roberts, Anatomist, Anthropologist and Professor of Public Engagement in Science, University of Birmingham
- Professor Steve West, Vice-Chancellor, President and Chief Executive Officer, University of West of England
- Professor Chris Nester, Foot and Ankle Research Centre Lead, University of Salford .
- Dr Tim Kilmartin, Consultant Podiatric Surgeon, Ilkeston Hospital, Derbyshire and Hillsborough Private Clinic, Northern Ireland
- Professor Chris Griffiths, Foundation Chair in Dermatology, University of Manchester
- Professor Susan Nancarrow, Southern Cross University, Australia
- Professor Anne-Marie Keenan, Chair of Applied Health Research, School of Healthcare, Assistant Director and Training Lead, NIHR Leeds Musculoskeletal Biomedical Unit and University of Leeds
- Professor Ian Philp, Chief Medical Officer, EASYCare Academy and Professor of Healthcare for Older People, University of Warwick
- Dr David Voegeli, Associate Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southampton
- Dr Rainer Wolber, Head of Innovation and Compliance, Beiersdorf Health Care, Germany
- Dr Adam Bird, Associate Head, School of Allied Health, La Trobe University, Australia
Custom orthotic insoles
Waverley Foot Clinic specialises in managing foot pain using customised orthotic insoles in your shoes. The latest digital technology is used to scan the foot and determine the foot pain cause. As can be seen by the recently published clinical research insoles can reduce foot pain be 80%. Please visit our website for further information. https://waverleyfootclinic.com/orthotics/